Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Make Time For Who Matters

There's nothing that disrupts the flow, and connection between lovers like a busy schedule.  You know, the early morning departures, the long grueling hours, and the late night arrivals back home...with only enough time to eat, shower, and steal a few hours of sleep before the routine begins again.  And the weekends, well more often than not, they are only an extension of a very long work
week, except for the few seconds you manage to squeeze in to steal a quick kiss, and a little flirting.  I mean, yea we make quick calls during the day to say hi, or send a cute text to let her know she's on our mind, but is that enough?  Well if you're anything like me, its definitely not enough! SO WHAT DO YOU DO????? What do you do when you're missing your baby, your lover, your best friend, and you have everything to give, except time?  Well I've been working 12-14 hour days for the last three weeks, and I know exactly what I'm gonna do...MAKE TIME! I refuse to let the monotony of punching the clock and paying bills disturb the groove that Tara and I have.  So I think that a "special evening" is long overdue.  Y'all know what I'm talking about...a night that requires candles, wine, jazz, and of course, ...#blacklove #love #marriage #engaged

No comments:

Post a Comment