Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Engagement!!!!

Fredrick purposed  to me 30,000 feet in air!!! We were on a flight to Miami, and I was totally surprised!!!!!! When the flight attendant first called me to the front of the plane  I didn't move; I just sat there thinking, "What????? Why????" LOL! Reluctantly I made my way to the front of the plane. When I got there the lady said, " we just wanted everyone to see your braid."  Standing there confused, and puzzled, I said, "Huh?"   As I stood there trying to process what was going on, Fredrick began singing Eric Benet and Tamia's "Spend my life with you ! I was in complete shock, my knees were knocking, tears were flowing, and  my stomach was filled with butterflies  from the excitement. Then Fredrick ran to the front of the plane!!!!!  I said "YES"!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment