Friday, September 5, 2014

Whatcha looking for with yo looking....

A overheard a #woman say,  " I'm  tired of being single! I'm gonna find me a good man." I thought to myself, " that was me... impatient, insecure, and scared." I felt all of those emotions because I didn't want to face the fear of being alone! "I'm not getting any younger!  I have two kids!" These were the thoughts that fueled and fed my fear.  I didn't realize  that my "searching"  was a major part of the problem. Not realizing that I was blocking my view of who God had for me. Experience  has shown me that when you continuously ask God for something, rather right or wrong, he will eventually give it to you... either to bless you, or to teach you a lesson. Every man I searched for, and found, the relationship was already doomed because I was out of order. #God doesn't want us (women) out looking; that's not our place.  Go through your difficult season of loneliness, learn yourself, explore,believe and be patient! Your Boaz is searching for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment